Walter Poenisch was the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida, swimming 128.8 miles in 34 hrs. 15 minutes on July 13, 1978. He set three world records: In 1972, he set the record for longest ocean swim of 90 3/4 miles in the Atlantic; in 1976, he set a record of 122 ½ miles for his bicentennial swim from the Florida Keys to the tip of the Florida peninsula; and the 1978 “Swim for Peace” from Cuba to the United States,.
- 72 year old model for women's fashion dresses
- we turn into parenting at age 32
- 180 million years ago, India was an island off the coast of Australia. The Earth’s land masses slowly move around, at up to 10 centimetres (4 inches) a year.
- Modern women are preffering to use their maiden names rather than husbands name on social networking sites
- "British Bulb" which laster after 70 years
- "40 day old baby performs an Organ donation to save two infants"
- 'Youngest grandfather' ever
- "Women's liberation movement against bras"
- "Reducing belly fat will increase in more blood flow in arteries"
- 3,000-year-old remains of 66 people in a cave in Sumatra.