Walter Poenisch was the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida, swimming 128.8 miles in 34 hrs. 15 minutes on July 13, 1978. He set three world records: In 1972, he set the record for longest ocean swim of 90 3/4 miles in the Atlantic; in 1976, he set a record of 122 ½ miles for his bicentennial swim from the Florida Keys to the tip of the Florida peninsula; and the 1978 “Swim for Peace” from Cuba to the United States,.
- Modern women are preffering to use their maiden names rather than husbands name on social networking sites
- 'Monumental Axis' the 'widest road in the world'
- "Reducing belly fat will increase in more blood flow in arteries"
- BOTOX can be used for treating incontinence in women
- "Beach tester wanted" a recent ad in "Swedish Lifeline magazine" 'Amolia'
- Blue berries improve memory power in older people
- "Papaya paste for shiny skin"
- we turn into parenting at age 32
- "Human muscles are made up of thin fibres"
- Causes and prevention of low testosterone