According to a survey done by International Osteoporosis Foundation, 90% of adults are unaware of men's risk for developing Osteoporosis, which can lead to painful fractures, disability and even death. The findings indicate that on average. 90% of 13,258 adults questioned are unaware of how commonosteporotic fractures are in men, one in five men aged 50 years are impacted according to IOF
- Modern women are preffering to use their maiden names rather than husbands name on social networking sites
- 'Monumental Axis' the 'widest road in the world'
- "Reducing belly fat will increase in more blood flow in arteries"
- BOTOX can be used for treating incontinence in women
- "Beach tester wanted" a recent ad in "Swedish Lifeline magazine" 'Amolia'
- Blue berries improve memory power in older people
- we turn into parenting at age 32
- "Papaya paste for shiny skin"
- "Human muscles are made up of thin fibres"
- Causes and prevention of low testosterone